|

Answers
Answer from buffee
1 people found this helpful

What media are u using?

Alot of media you burn with won't play on a dvd player. I have 4 dvd players and 3 of them are APEX, which will play pretty much everything but I seem to have real problems with the +R media...alot of them will not play. -R are generally the ones that play on everything. Make sure your using the proper region also. I watch alot of Region 2 & 4...they will play ok in my computer, but I have to have a soecial region free player for them. also make sure the media is clean. DVD drives sometimes will by pass a defect that a stand alone player won't.

Answer from MoKai
1 people found this helpful

Two possible problems

When you insert the DVD to your PC does Microsoft Media Player pops up and play your DVD or does a special slideshow program pops up? If Microsoft Media Player pops up and plays your DVD, then read #1 below.  If a special slideshow program pops up, then read #2 below.

(#1) It is likely that your DVD player does not support your DVD disc. There are 5 types of DVDs: DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW and DVD-RAM.  Check your DVD player to see which of these 5 types it supports.

(#2) You can't run computer programs on your DVD player. DVD players only know how to read certain files and an executable is definitely not one of them.  You need to convert your slideshow to video and create a DVD movie and burn it to your DVD disc.

Answer from gatrbob
How do I Check my DVD player to see which type of disk it supports it supports.

Answer from ACWebMaster
0 people found this helpful

I use a couple of different things.

I have both Nero and Sony DVD Architect.  DVD Architect works in combination with  Sony Vegas.  To create a slide show you would need to generate a movie file with Vegas and then write it to DVD with DVD Architect.  In terms of creating a very simple slide show, Nero is more point and click than Sony.  If you already have the video file either will work.  If you are looking for more than what a point and click interface will allow you then Sony is the better choice.

ACWebMaster's Recommendations
Product Image
Amazon List Price: $99.99
Used from: $35.99
Average Customer Rating: 2.5 out of 5 (based on 59 reviews)
Product Image
Amazon List Price: $499.95
Average Customer Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (based on 9 reviews)
Product Image
Amazon List Price: $89.95
Used from: $43.46
Average Customer Rating: 3.5 out of 5 (based on 34 reviews)
Product Image
Amazon List Price: $129.95
Average Customer Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (based on 6 reviews)

Answer from JakeCourtney
0 people found this helpful

Look...

Do a google search for DVD Fab... It's the best solution.